Non-violence leads to the highest ethics,
which is the goal of all evolution.
Until we stop harming all other living beings,
we are still savages.
1st September – Japan Dolphins day. We joined forces once again for another protest against Taiji and its cruel barbaric annual hunts.
There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.
Be The Change
Lisa’s Kilimanjaro Climb For Dolphins to raise awareness and funds for Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project.
- I just thought I'd post this again as it may help some of you.... This is an amazing video to highlight the... https://t.co/evMRc5RlPU 25 November 2015 at 7:46 AM
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/6xUv7ipvt0 Taiji, Japan vs. Sea Life Park, Oahu Cetaceans 25 November 2015 at 7:09 AM
- Ten Thousand Voices Needed for the Dolphins #DolphinProject #Tweet4Dolphins Dec 18th -Japanese Embassy. London https://t.co/mVi7jp5UiR 25 November 2015 at 6:27 AM
- Red Cove Action Fund https://t.co/GWls4dbMFM via @gofundme 25 November 2015 at 1:20 AM
- Please help the dolphins of Taiji. You are their one & only voice. Protest - Dec 18, London #1voice4dolphins https://t.co/wMx18uWr7O 24 November 2015 at 11:09 PM