Non-violence leads to the highest ethics,
which is the goal of all evolution.
Until we stop harming all other living beings,
we are still savages.
1st September – Japan Dolphins day. We joined forces once again for another protest against Taiji and its cruel barbaric annual hunts.
There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.
Be The Change
Lisa’s Kilimanjaro Climb For Dolphins to raise awareness and funds for Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project.
- Red Cove Action Fund https://t.co/vrkTsuvPS4 #Tweet4Taiji 27 November 2015 at 4:47 AM
- Help Red Cove Action Team educate & protest against the horror of #Taiji Donate https://t.co/XWUVi1LpuW #Tweet4Taiji https://t.co/1Yf3DxgxEN 27 November 2015 at 4:44 AM
- Please help Red Cove Action Team who protest every red cove day in #Taiji Japan https://t.co/1PYl3izloI #Tweet4Taiji https://t.co/sknC4wmT0L 27 November 2015 at 4:40 AM
- Help Red Cove Action Team who go to Japanese Embassy every red cove day Donate https://t.co/pJMlHWCmvS #Tweet4Taiji https://t.co/2ra6t2csyA 27 November 2015 at 4:36 AM
- The real SeaWorld.......... https://t.co/crw8tatD5k 27 November 2015 at 1:14 AM